1. Do you teach all levels and ages? Absolutely! I specialize in adapting my teaching curriculum to your specific needs by taking into account your current level, target-language level and learning goals.
2. Are you certified to teach? Yes! I have an Advanced Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and an Advanced Certificate in Teaching English from the Canadian Institute of English & Applied Neuroscience.
3. I am studying for the TOEFL exam. Do you provide tutoring for that, too? Yes! I have experience and ample resources to help you achieve your goal of earning the score you want on the TOEFL exam. TOEFL tutoring sessions include TOEFL-specific training, grammar, test preparation and test-taking tips to help you in all areas of the TOEFL exam.
4. What about your methods - what makes them so "innovative"? The methods I use are based on how your brain wants to learn. I take into consideration the science behind learning a language and its application to learning and linguistics have inspired me to create lessons based on 40 innovative teaching methods designed to keep your brain awake and involved. Colors, singing, jumping, dancing - it will all be included in your classes to increase your retention and help you enjoy learning your new language!
5. I have a very busy schedule. Are you available when I need you? I try to be very flexible and will always do my best to accommodate your scheduling needs. Fill out and submit a Contact form with details about when and where you would like to have classes, and we will work something out!
6. What methods of payment do you accept? I will send you an invoice via email once we decide when and where to start classes, and which packages, if any, you are purchasing. The invoice will allow you to pay through PayPal or with a major debit or credit card. Payment is due before the start of each class.
7. What is your cancellation policy? Please contact me with at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation if an emergency arises. Same-day cancellations will result in a fee equivalent to the full value of the class missed. If the canceled class was prepaid, the student will lose that class. No refunds are available on prepaid classes.
8. This all sounds great, but I still want to know what your classes are like before I commit to anything. Not a problem. I would be happy to get to know you through a free 20-minute consultation via phone or Skype or Zoom. Fill out and submit a Contact form so we can chat! Please note all classes are conducted online via Zoom but no sign up or Zoom account needed.